A Diary for Everything - Welcome to Hassan's Diary

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Can government see your google search History?

I've read that google keeps a log of all the searches, and then after a few years, they delete them. And Google can turn those logs over to agencies such as the FBI if they have a warrant or something. Your IP address is saved along with the search, the time, and the date.

Do I trust Google on this? No. Google is pretty bad as far as privacy goes. And although I am writing this on Chrome, I really do use Firefox sometimes. Firefox isn't as nice of a browser in my opinion, but they are geared toward privacy.

Do I trust the government? No. After this whole NSA and Snowden thing, I really don't see any reason to believe that they aren't going past what they are supposed to be doing. If anything, I think they know far more about us than we think and they monitor way more than we think.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

Advertisement

 
Posts RSSComments RSSBack to top
© 2013 Hassan's Diary.